Acre is currently working with a leading provider of complex engineering services to find a SHEQS Business Partner to work within the HSE department of their Aviation Sector. You will responsible for five complex and diverse sites overseeing an exciting range of HSE risk.
Duties of the role will include:
- Providing advice and support to frontline teams on SHEQS best practice
- Project Lead experience in safety, PPE, respiratory, wellbeing and communications
- Regular auditing and assurance activities (ISO 9001. 14001 and 18001)
- Multi-Site Incident Investigations with the ability to build relationships and drive positive change
Experience working in industry is desired but not essential, but you must have the ability to establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. They are a forward-thinking business so the ability to drive change through others and communicate effectively is key.
The successful candidate will have:
- Occupational Health & Safety Management (NEBOSH or BSC) qualification plus Quality Management and Assessment qualifications
- Multisite HSE experience
- Experience in auditing (ISO 9001. 14001 and 18001)
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a multinational corporation that specialise in managing complex assets and infrastructure that are keen to invest and develop the right candidate.