Acre are pleased to be working with one of the world's leading Health and Safety training and consultancy organisations, to identify a Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager.
The SHEQ Manager will be based in the head office in West London and will focus on managing and continually improving the safety, health and environmental management system to ensure the safety, health and environmental protection of fellow employees and others who may be affected by companies' activities.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity for highly motivated SHEQ professional to join a reputable organisation, improving their policies and procedures, as well as implementing new creative and strategic ideas. You will play an integral part in driving forward a strategy around employee wellbeing, mental health and stress management.
- Drive forward the strategy around employee wellbeing, mental health and stress management
- Manage and continually improve the quality management system to ensure high standards of service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Maintain certification against ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 standards
- Maintain accreditation for our training courses with NEBOSH, IOSH, IEMA and City & Guilds
- Contribute to the development and delivery of health and safety training courses
The ideal candidate will be towards the start of their health and safety career with a strong willingness to learn. Although you will have a lot of support, you must be able work independently and communicate effectively with different parts of the business.
The Successful individual will have:
- Level 6 qualification in occupational health and safety, e.g. NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with different arms of the business
- Strong management skills or previous managerial/supervisory experience
- Strong leadership skills to be able to take initiative and implement new ideas
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification standards
This is a rare opportunity to move into a highly impactful role with your ideas and strategies playing a key part in overall direction the business is moving towards.
If you believe you have the skills and experience our client is looking for and you are interested in joining an industry leading organization, then please apply now!