|Location||Liquid error: NoMethodError|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 17 July 2019|
Location: - Single site, based in Southend-on-Sea and must be flexible on hours worked
Salary :- £40,000 per annum to £45,000 per annum
Seeking a strong Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality professional who can influence and engage at all levels. If you are able to carve out your own path, wanting to leave a legacy and develop SHEQ principles for a at manufacturing site within a growing FMCG Company then this is the role for you.
Main Responsibilities :-
• Make an assessment of the site and recommend and create a relevant and robust strategy for management of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality needs and be responsible for setting realistic and achievable objectives at site level
• Review Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality systems, procedures and risk assessments and ensure that they are relevant and fit for purpose
• Reviewing reporting systems and ensure that people know what is to be reported and why.
• Risk Assessments in place that work for the processes
• Develop an aligned cultural and behavioural change agenda and implement across the site. Ensuing that accountability for Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality is at the forefront of people's minds
• Champion Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality across the multitude of projects that will be occurring this year i.e movement of the machinery
• Review PPE and implement use
• Drive accountability and Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality awareness across the site
• Ensuring legal compliance and reviewing and updating the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality policies
• Develop and deliver a bespoke training package on Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters
• Arranging and hosting timely SHEQ meetings
• Ensuring compliance to ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 9001 and align the sites to ISO 45001.
• Managing BRC Audits
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging
• Hands on and able to support development of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality
• Driven in their approach
• Confident, strong leadership and management skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills for all colleagues ( from shop floor to Management)
Qualifications and Background
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• Manufacturing experience ideally with Print, Chemical or Packaging experience
Interested? For Immediate consideration please call 01214545000 or email your CV to Sophia.Darwin@hserecruitment.co.uk.