Acre has been engaged by an international leader in waste reclamation & recycling solutions to bring into the team an SHEQ Compliance Manager to cover multiple locations across the South of England.
As the SHEQ Compliance Manager, you will have a good level of experience, ideally within waste or healthcare waste management.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will advise, guide and manage multiple healthcare sites on all aspects of HSEQ, ensuring the site operates safely & effectively and is complying to current legislation and the businesses policies;
- Ensure the ongoing effectiveness and suitability of management systems;
- Build effective relationships with clients to maintain and build a partnership towards long term waste management sustainability;
- Liaise with authorities, regulatory and other bodies to ensure legal compliance, overseeing and implementing the sites' internal audit programmes as well as Environmental permits and relevant environmental legislation;
- Report monthly on Process Safety Performance Indicators
- Oversee the Occupational Health Surveillance Programmes & Employee Health Performance;
This is a great opportunity for someone to have SHEQ Compliance responsibility across multiple client sites, a fantastic opportunity for an existing SHEQ Compliance Officer or Advisor looking for a step up into a management position for a world leader in their field.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality legislation and standards.
- Experienced managing and maintaining Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality management systems.
- Technical experience & knowledge of healthcare waste is desirable
- Technical experience & knowledge of HTM 07 01
There will be travel required with this role so you can be based around the South if you are willing and able to travel to various sites within the Bristol, Redditch, Rochester & Avonmouth areas. As such, you will need a full driving license.
Please do not hesitate to apply!