Acre has been engaged by an international leader in waste reclamation & recycling solutions to introduce to the team an SHEQ Compliance Advisor.
You will represent the Southern sites on all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality issues, ensuring ongoing effectiveness of policies and procedures ensuring that they are in line with current legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively establish and manage a partnership approach with clients towards long-term waste management sustainability, ensuring the Company's contractual obligation is fulfilled.
- Work with operations to improve efficiency and compliance across the business.
- Provide waste advisory services to new and existing customers.
- Ensure SHEQ requirements are effectively communicated through site inductions and manage SHEQ competency programmes;
- Liaise with authorities, regulatory and other bodies to ensure legal compliance;
- Assist in the control of the Occupational Health Surveillance Programmes;
- Ensure compliance with relevant other H&S legislation
This is a great opportunity for someone who has began their career in SHEQ and looking for a role that will allow them autonomy and development.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a SHEQ role
- Preferably from a manufacturing or engineering background
- Must be an ambitious, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Hold a valid driver's license - occasional travel in the South will be required
Please do not hesitate to apply!