Are you an Environmental Advisor who is forward thinking and passionate about sustainability within construction? An exciting opportunity to join a growing company within a diverse team who continue to win awards and accolades for their successes and are headed by an inspired leadership team.
As Environmental Advisor you will ideally be Kent based with flexibility to undertake national travel, sometimes overnight. Strong influencing skills are essential and the ability to build strong relationships across all levels.
Reporting to a Senior SHEQ Manager the successful candidate requires
- a minimum of 3 years recent construction build and/or maintenance experience essentially
- qualification in Environmental, a degree is desirable.
With responsibility for coaching SHEQ Advisors across Sustainability and Environment you will have the opportunity to lead and deliver expert knowledge with the project teams to promote continued improvement and ownership across the business.
The role will require the successful candidate to :
- Provision of topic expert knowledge for sustainability and environment across the business – with coaching of SHEQ Advisors
- Design, Develop and Monitor the environmental management system
- In relation to Environmental trends update and maintain company procedures and policies
- Implementation and development of data collection methods
- Provide support to teams, both bid and pre-construction across environmental content
- Provide guidance and solutions across support visits to projects
- Trends and performance analysis reporting
- Support and conduct auditing and performance reviews
If you are a collaborative team player with strong analytical skills and are looking for a role to make you own this is an opportunity to influence sustainability and drive it successfully through a business.
For more details call Sharron on 0208 420 4064 and quotre 2604