Health & Safety Advisor Job; NEBOSH
Your new company
Hays Health & Safety have been given the opportunity to work with an award-winning leader in the UK property and construction industry, Our client demonstrates a culture of excellence in a variety of construction and civil's project's and strive to ensure that long-term relationships with our partners and clients are built at all times.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group Health and Safety Manager, the key purpose of the role will be to embed the cultural programme and develop our people.
The successful candidate will facilitate the delivery of a managed process, ensuring that we are fully compliant with all SHEQ legislation, industry standards and Corporate requirements to provide a complaint and safe working environment for our staff and all people affected by our works.
- Embed our cultural programme and assist the team in the implementation of the works safely, to the right quality and whilst maintaining environmental standards of an industry leading water engineering company
- Provide regular reports to the respective Management Board and competent advice to the Directors, line management and employees on their duties and responsibilities with regard to HSEQ
- Assist with the assessment of risks to health, safety and well being and facilitate the implementation of measures and arrangements identified as necessary
- Attend client review meetings and prepare reports, KPI's etc to support these meetings
- Ensure that processes needed for the Group's quality management system are embedded, implemented and maintained
What you'll need to succeed
- NEBOSH Diploma/Degree, NVQ4 Site Supervision as well as a current CSCS card
- Membership of IOSH is preferred
- You must be able to demonstrate significant industry knowledge, preferably in water and waste water operations at a similar level.
- You will have a high level of communication, literacy and numerical skills, as well as being fully conversant on windows applications.
- You will have good commercial judgement together with being a strong team player.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Permanent job
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.