A new and exciting opportunity has become available within one of the UK Leading Construction organisations for a Health and Safety Advisor. Joining a well-established Health and Safety Division, the successful candidate will be exposed to live construction environments, having the opportunity to develop themselves with the potential to progress in the future within the business.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriately on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments – desirably build/ M&E or Refurbishment work.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.