We have been engaged to find a SHE Technician (Apprentice) to join a Property Management company based in North London. This role will focus on providing administrative support to the Head of Compliance and is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to kick start their career in Health & Safety. The apprenticeship programme runs from 15-24 months and the successful incumbent will receive training on areas relating to H&S. Upon completion, you will be able to join the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) at Tech IOSH level and you will also be eligible to join the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) at Affiliate level.
- To work with the management and delivery team of the organisation to advise on the statutory health, safety and environmental requirements
- Assist the management team in ensuring that the legal and company SHE requirements are implemented.
- Undertake and/or assist with the monitoring, analysis of and reporting of SHE performance.
- Prepare and maintain records relating to safety, health and environmental matters that comply with legal and workplace requirements.
- Be able to communicate and contribute effectively in both spoken and written styles.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Contribute to a positive SHE culture.
- Drive innovation and identify areas of improvement.
- Candidate must have the right to work in the UK.