|Salary||£52500 per annum|
|Posted||12 days ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 5 September 2019|
If you are looking to champion and manage Safety, Health and Environmental for a leading company who put people first, then this is the role for you !
• £52,500 per annum, 6% pension, private healthcare ( family), 20% bonus, car allowance £8,400 per annum, free parking
• Single Site
• Reporting to the General Operations Manager
• Coaching and mentoring of 2 direct reports (SHE Advisors)
Main responsibilities of the role :-
• Devise and implement site SHE strategies with a hands on approach
• Manage and lead the SHE Advisers to ensure effective performance.
• Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment legal requirements, policies, standards, procedures are interpreted, communicated, documented and systems exist to ensure continuing compliance
• Develop, implement, maintain, communicate and continuously improve the Health, Safety and Environment management system
• Design, implement, monitor and report site SHE performance, analyse trends and develop actions plans to deliver site targets regarding SHE.
• Identification and coordination of SHE training and development for managers, enabling effective management of SHE in every respect and ensuring that key personnel involved in Health & Safety activities are competent to fulfil their responsibilities.
• Promote and drive a positive safety culture with continuous improvement of Health & Safety and best environmental practice through the effective engagement of the workforce.
• Ensure all incidents are investigated, recorded and reported, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents. Notification of incidents to enforcement authorities as required.
• Monitor site risk assessment process and provide assistance / advice to site assessors to ensure site risk assessments / safe systems of work are maintained and meet regulatory requirements.
• Co-ordinate site actions with regard to enforcement authorities / loss adjusters and that any communications are reported to the Head of Operations.
Qualifications and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Diploma (as a minimum) or equivalent
• Food / Beverage / Print or Packaging Manufacturing experience or general manufacturing if relevant
• Able to engage and influence others
• Strong communicator
• Coach and empower others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Interested? For immediate consideration please contact Sophia on 0121 454 5000 or Sophia.email@example.com