A position within a multi-national manufacturing organisation based in North Yorkshire has arisen. The role will be working in a complex environment where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful & growing organisation. It will suit an individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Develop the HSE culture across a complex and fast-based operation
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive approach to HSE
- Be a driving force for HSE performance on site.
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Manufacturing or engineering experience is preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital