Shirley Parsons are working with a well respected Utilities Contractor who are looking to add a HSE Manager to its team, focusing on all engineering aspects within one their largest ventures. This role offers an excellent variety of day to day responsibilities, working in a senior role for a dynamic company.
- Reporting into the Head of H&S, you will take the lead on H&S performance/management from an engineering perspective, liaising with various stakeholders of all levels; both direct employees and external contractors alike.
- Take a lead in raising H&S awareness, monitoring performance and reporting key issues and statistical data to senior management.
- Develop and implement business-wide initiatives and behavioural safety programmes, designed to improve H&S performance and cultivate cultural change.
- Oversee incident investigations and root cause analysis, supporting senior management with the resolution of these investigations.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent qualification) is required.
- Ideally you will be CMIOSH, or at least working towards this.
- A track-record of success in delivering high levels of H&S performance, across large and diverse businesses.
- Relevant industry experience of high risk areas such as utilities, civil engineering or construction.