Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a national construction contractor for a SHE advisor to join their team in the North West. With a large portfolio of projects and a strong order book this is an exciting time to join.
Your new role
- You will ensure the company remains compliant with all legislation regarding Health, Safety and the Environment
- Provide support and advice on Health and Safety issues
- Ensure all reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct Site audits and inspections
- Support the site team with any Health, Safety or Environmental concerns
- Promote the companies values in particular with health, safety and environment
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for application of the role applicants must have strong experience working within the construction safety industry particularly in housing. You will hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and/or be working towards Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety You will have working knowledge of ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private Pension
- Car / car allowance
- Private Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Buying holiday / selling holiday
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.