We are excited to be working with this niche Health and Safety Consultancy who is looking to expand their current team and recruit a SHE Advisor to join the team. Working with a range of high-profile clients you will experience variety each and every day. Although a small consultancy, their client list is impressive - they advise over 200 property-based clients in relation to more than 500,000 acres of land. This role is based in Lewes with travel around the South.
- Work with a range of high-end clients delivering bespoke Health and Safety services
- Conduct audits, risk assessments and training on a range of premises
- Advise on H&S matters and manage policies and procedures in areas such as property, events and agriculture
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent
- Experience working in a Health and Safety role within property (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal