Acre is excited to be working with a leading property development and asset managment company based in the heart of London to identify a Senior Sustainability Programme Manager to join their team for a 9-month fixed term contract. Reporting directly into the Head of Sustainability, you will need to have strong programme and project management experience, along with building physics principles, thermal building performance and WELL Assessments.
- Lead on continuous development, update and delivery of the long-term Sustainable Design and Construction Strategy for the Group.
- Lead and manage the GRESB reporting process
- Procure and manage teams of consultants delivering sustainability, environment and wellbeing, ISO20400 deliverables.
- Develop and deliver engagement, communication and training activities and mentor junior staff.
- Participate in design team meetings and all sustainability related meetings to ensure that all team members clearly understand the sustainability requirements of the project and are aware of their specific environmental responsibilities and deliverables with relation to their scope of works.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate subject-matter expert to apply their skills in a high-profile environment which is committed to high standards and receptive to creativity and innovation. Your communication skills, adaptability and assured style will set you up for success on this exciting new client account.
To be successful you will need
- Must possess a relevant degree in a relevant scientific discipline such as Architecture/Engineering/ Environmental Management/Environmental Science (or similar).
- A working knowledge of BREEAM, CSH, HQM, WELL, LEED and other EAMs, Sustainability KPIs, Considerate Constructors Scheme, ISO 14001 compliant EMS, is essential.
- Broad knowledge of building performance aspects, including energy modeling and energy efficiency, building design related regulations, biodiversity, wellbeing, etc.
- The role demands credibility and proven project management experience, gained from implementation of similar programmes or projects.
- This role will demand critical attention to detail. The ability to motivate others to meet co-ordination deadlines in a diplomatic manner, while maintaining relationships will be essential.
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst working within a high profile property development and asset management company. If you feel you have the necessary experience, then please don't hesitate to apply.