Our client is a global leader within contracting and consultancy looking for a Senior SHE Advisor to join a major project team based in the Essex / Kent region delivering works on prestigious infrastructure project.
As a Senior SHE Advisor you will advise and support site managers and engineers on SHE at all stages of a construction project and support the business line by ensuring that systems and processes are implemented and followed meeting expectations both internally and externally.
The SHE Advisor will be site based on two packages of work within the site investigation and geotechnical phases of the works. If successful the Senior SHE Advisor support on legal requirements including CDM compliance, design safety, SHE Plans, supply chain management, CPP, PCI, RAMS, and ensuring fulfilment of requirements in role as Principal Contractor.
Senior SHE Advisor requirements:
- Working at a suitable level within safety for a main contractor / consultant.
- Self-starter and driven individual, someone who motivates themselves and can do so for others.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate and GradIOSH
- Experience working within health and safety within the GI, Remediation, Construction Industry
- Experience of working on high profile projects within an industry leading health, safety and environmental management system
Works begin in June 2019 and site allowances and accommodation can be provided