|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 27 December 2019|
If you are interested in a genuine forward thinking, creative and modern company - this is the opportunity for you
To be considered for this Senior Safety Advisor you must be:
• Passionate, creative and engaging in your approach.
• Professional who offers solutions, and who jumps at the opportunity to try new things and make things happen.
• Worked within an industry where events and exhibitions are part and parcel of your role
• Have a Nebosh General Certificate or equivalent ideally working towards CMIOSH
• Demonstrable and extensive experience of working with project teams from creation to completion on large and small scale events.
• You will be friendly and able to communicate well - getting instant buy in from external and internal professionals alike but will also know when to delegate.
• You will have demonstrable experience of working on multiple event projects at any one time, showing excellent time management skills as well as the ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
• You will be able to follow a complex internal audit process and will closely with senior members of the production team, as well as working closely with the client safety function.
• It is imperative that you are extremely hands on, and are comfortable working on end to end projects
In return you will receive a salary of 40-50k (dependent on experience) as well as an excellent benefits package.
If we have peaked your interest, and you want to know more – please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information.