Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We have a long standing working relationship with a national Residential Builder who are currently looking for a Senior Operations Safety Inspector to join their HSEQ Division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands on, working closely with site staff and making a positive impact within a business.
Purpose of Role:
To support the HSEQ division by conducting site inspections and improving the Health and Safety culture within the business.
- Conduct site inspections, identifying potential risk to health and implementing the appropriate actions required.
- Provide regular feedback to construction staff, provide training where appropriate and support in implementing a positive safety culture.
- Be proactive on feedback provided by clients, undertake inspections if concerns raised.
- Construct case studies following assessments and present to H&S Manager and Directors to implement change.
- Covering a mixture of High Rise Residential and House Build projects across London and the home counties.
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
- Background of working on High Risk Construction environments.
- Desirable experience of working within RC Framework and House Build.
- Up to date knowledge on Health and Safety regulations.
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business, confidence in their ability to persuade others is key.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
- Show integrity within their work, completing tasks to the best of their ability.
Reference: FM - 12618