North London, Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire home locations would be ideal.
**URGENT REQUIREMENT** immediate start possible
Permanent role for an accomplished Lead Occupational Health Adviser who is required to perform a pivotal role in ensuring the effective management of the daily clinical services for this global organisation.
Requirements for the role: -
- You must be a Registered General Nurse and hold a valid NMC Pin
- Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either degree or diploma
- You must be First Aid and Defibrillator trained
- Have extensive experience of working as a Lead Occupational Health Advisor
- Hold working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of case management
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel
- Ideally have experience in manufacturing / industrial / pharmaceutical sectors
- Ideally have client facing experience
- Effective Report Writing Skills
- Excellent organisational and coaching skills
- Ability to support and guide at all levels
This opportunity would suit a credible Occupational Health Adviser looking for the next step within your career.
You will be working proactively as part of the UK team, providing support to the Occupational Health Manager and occasionally acting in the capacity of clinical lead.
The role will include: -
- Case Management
- Health Promotion
- Absence Management
- Health Surveillance
- Delivery of proactive and reactive health promotion programmes
Extremely attractive benefit entitlement working for a FTSE 100 company.
For more information please call June Hancock