|Salary||80000 - 90000|
|Posted||24 days ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 29 March 2019|
We are looking for an EHS Professional to work on a number of Construction projects in Germany, mainly in Frankfurt.
A working knowledge of German is essential.
You will be working for a rapidly growing firm that has some major new build projects across Europe.
Based in Germany or having worked in Germany, you will be the Country lead and be expected to build a team of Safety professionals to work on a number of the projects.
• You will oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the project’s Environmental, Health & Safety programme which may include, but is not limited to:
Assisting with the development of Project Environmental, Health & Safety Management Plans (EHSP) and associated supporting tools in accordance with policy and applicable local requirements.
Encouraging subcontractors to incorporate the requirements of the company into their own EHS programs and coaching if theirs are less protective than those of the company.
Expediting corrective actions to address any observed or potential safety exposures to workers
Helping assure that project management and safety coordinators are continuously monitoring the company and the subcontractor's safety performance and expediting corrective actions
overseeing the development and implementation of emergency response procedures, and helping to assure that the company's and subcontractor's personnel are trained to handle onsite emergencies A
Assisting with the development of project missions, milestones and indicators
• Reviewing and authorizing trade contractors Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) where appropriate
• Exercising the authority to stop any operations that pose a potential threat where required
• Helping familiarize company and subcontractor project personnel with the company's safety procedure
• Supporting project management in achieving an injury free environment
• Helping assure that all workers are trained in accordance with applicable requirements
• Helping assure observation, inspection, recognition, evaluation and abatement of hazards are conducted on a continuing basis
• Helping monitor the subcontractor selection process and adherence to established environmental safety and health guidelines