|Salary||£44000 - £50000 per annum|
|Posted||9 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 7 September 2019|
Applicants should be able to demonstrate and show experience of participation in the design of civil infrastructure projects up to and including construction stage.
The successful candidates will be expected to have detailed knowledge of highways design elements in a Design and Build environment. You will play an integral part in developing our teams; helping to deliver projects to our high standards.
• Oversee and manage highway designs prepared by engineers and technicians
• Prepare, check and review engineering output including technical reports
• Provide technical leadership to the teams
• Mentor junior engineers
We're looking for
• Proven experience from a highways infrastructure engineering environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges/Specification for Highway Works relating to the design and maintenance of local authority highway and transport schemes.
• Evidence of managing design teams to achieve client time, cost and quality expectations.
• Experience with software such as AutoCAD Civils 3D/Bentley MX Roads.
• A relevant degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
Salary £47,000 - £50,000