Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager (Construction) | London | Attractive salary & benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a major contractor to recruit a Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Manager. The company is going from strength to strength and is involved in a broad range of major construction, civil engineering and demolition projects. This role is focused on leading the health and safety agenda for two major business units and is seeking an innovative individual who can bring new ideas and energy to the role.
It is essential candidates for this role have a proven track record of engaging and influencing senior management, and leading and mentoring a team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will include:
- Working with the Head of Health, Safety, Quality and Environment to develop and continually refine the health and safety strategy
- Leading a Health and Safety team ensuring the delivery of the strategy on site and at project locations across the capital
- Influencing, engaging and coaching key internal and external stakeholders to effect change
- Constantly assess opportunities for improvement and share best practice across the organisation
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven team management and leadership experience in a similar role ideally within construction, civil engineering, demolition or a related industry
- Experience in engaging at all levels from senior management to site level operational staff
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent)
- Chartered membership of IOSH or working towards (or equivalent)
- Understanding of CDM 2015, ISO 18001
This is an excellent opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of projects with a growing business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.