Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
London | £ Excellent
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's large property owners and developers to recruit a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join their team. The company have a broad and diverse portfolio worth over £2bn predominately across retail and property and this role is critical to ensuring the successful deliver of the Health, Safety and Environment strategy.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Engaging with managing agents and contractors at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Assessing and identifying the requirements of the relevant portfolios through risk analysis and resource planning, including managing external consultants
- Investigating key HSE challenges with stakeholders and coaching contractors to implement corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the team internally and externally
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health, safety and environment role which requires driving change
- Experience with large construction projects, property portfolios and associated risks
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
- Experience in developing and implementing wellbeing programs would be an advantage
For further information contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.