An international professional services business is seeking an HSE Manager to join the Consulting arm of the business. Working as part of a larger team, you will lead on the delivery of strategic health, safety and environmental projects for large scale clients, as well as being responsible for developing new business. You will be a well-qualified safety professional with experience in higher risk industries, comfortable operating in a corporate environment with high profile clients.
- Deliver client facing consultancy projects; act as a key point of contact for clients.
- Driving the HSE service offering by making introduction to clients who are utilising other services.
- Provide leadership to junior and associate team members.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards.
- Experience of operating at a senior level within EHS risk management, within large scale organisations with diverse risk profiles.
- Experience within environmental, occupational health or industrial hygiene is desirable.
- Dynamic and charismatic, comfortable in a client facing environment.
- Effective communicator at a senior level.