Are you a motivator? Passionate about Health and Safety with the ability to embed values? A fantastic career opportunity for an inspirational Senior Safety Manager to support the HSQE Director within this multi-award winning company who create, develop and maintain external environments for a plethora of national organisations across the UK. Ideally based in the South this national role will also have overall responsibility for the development and support of crisis management across the business and emergency response.
This crucial position will require the successful candidate to instil values and drive behavioural safety whilst supporting the strategic and operational performance of the team enabling successful delivery of targets and objectives. You will be already working at Senior level within a similar industry, however a construction, FM or service industry may be considered with a minimum of 3 years solid leadership experience.
This successful business are keen to continue gaining accolades and accreditations and will look to the successful candidate to be successful in providing further improvement and efficiencies. You have experience of developing a strong safety culture, coaching and mentoring and engaging teams with previous success in delivering and inspiring behavioural safety.
Key responsibilities will include
- Analysis and identification of improvement of the Business Management System
- Undertake health and safety incident investigation and root cause
- Support HSEQ Chair
- Manage training programmes
- Undertake External and Internal Audits
- Responsible for Operational Safety Business Partners and stakeholders
- Development of policies and procedures ensuring regulatory compliance.
As well as being a strong advocate for culture change and behavioural safety impact the successful candidate will :
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant subject matter
- Minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma or NCRQ Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, HSG65 as well as knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Specialist knowledge of Working at Height, CDM and High Voltage
If you would like to be part of this company with a fantastic collaborative and inclusive culture supporting them in their drive to be 'best in class' call me for more details or click apply. to
Sharron Johns, Convert Recruitment, 0208 420 4064 or email you CV