Senior Health and Safety Manager
Vauxhall, London | £60,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a major Principal Contractor to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Manager. The company are one of the highest profile in the UK and are responsible for the UK's most well-known developments. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance and this role is critical to ensure this is not only maintained but continually improved and developed.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Ideally a NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and Grad IOSH status
- Experience with RC Frames is essential
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.