We are actively working with a National Property Developer in the recruitment of a Senior SHE Manager. This is a new position within the business offering the opportunity to Design and Implement a positive Health and Safety Culture across the business. This is a London based position covering multiple projects within the Borough.
- The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues within their designated construction sites.
- To develop a strategy for improving the Health and Safety culture within the business.
- To construct Health and Safety Policies and Procedures that adhere to government legislation requirements and expectations of the business.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively work with Contractors on site and Project Managers.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the board of directors and prepare presentations highlighting monthly/ quarterly performance.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Grad member of IOSH would be desired with the view to progress to a Chartered Member.
- Construction related background, desirably Residential build.
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business, confidence in their ability to persuade others is key.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
Reference: FM - 12720