A market leading risk management consultancy and insurance broker is seeking a Senior Health and Safety & Consultant to join their team. Based in the South and working across clients throughout the area, you'll be responsible for providing high-quality consultancy advice and support to a range of SME business across multiple industries. This role will see you managing a team of Consultants with travel across the South. This role is due to company growth, meaning that this is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing, highly reputable organisation, whilst developing key consultancy skills across a broad industry background.
- Manage a team of consultants across the South.
- Provide high quality Health and Safety consultancy services to various clients in the South in areas such as Reading, Swindon, Oxfordshire, Bournemouth, Hampshire, among others - duties including designing and implementing management systems, conducting audits, and client training;
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients, to ensure a high level of service delivery and expand services where possible;
- Promote the company brand and services to clients.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent.
- CMIOSH (essential)
- Experience managing a team, ideally in a Consultancy role (essential)
- Experience in a Health and Safety Consultancy role or a background as a H&S professional within a diverse industry background is desirable.
- Client-facing experience within Health and Safety is essential.
- A driving license and willingness to travel as required.