Senior Health and Safety Consultant - Corporate Real Estate
London, Manchester, or Lincoln | £47,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known consultancy to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Consultant to join their growing team. The consultancy has built a unique global network which is a key competitive advantage over others in the sector and is helping to drive growth across the business. Their client base includes many of the world's highest profile corporate brands from a diverse range of sectors including technology, retail, transport and property. This role will predominately focus on those companies with large property portfolios and the related risks.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support as required for clients
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment where required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Proven health, safety and environment experience, used to creating pragmatic solutions
- Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in either health and safety or an environment discipline and relevant membership of IOSH or IEMA
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
A NEBOSH Fire Certificate (or equivalent) would be ideal.
Experience across a range of industries including both high and low risk environments would be an advantage.
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running; excellent communication skills are essential.
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.