Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Major Projects
London | £45,000 + Car
Are you looking build your career in health and safety working on the largest construction and infrastructure projects in the UK? If so this is a great opportunity for you.
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a one of the UK's fastest growing construction companies to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role will be working with the wider Health and Safety Team who are responsible for a high-profile construction and infrastructure projects across London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with the site leadership team mentoring, influencing and helping to drive a positive safety culture
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures on site
- Conducting toolbox talks, inductions and training where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site and conducting incident investigations where required
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within civil engineering, construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and ideally a quality related qualification
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Lifting operations experience and / or appointed person (AP) / CPCS card would be ideal but not essential.
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. Ref JI344
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.