A London based creative agency is seeking a Senior H&S Advisor. Reporting into the Head of H&S, you will be part of a wider health and safety team supporting the business on a number of exciting, high profile events and exhibitions both in the UK and overseas. You will take ownership of projects from pre-design stage and see these through to completion, ensuring the business, contractors and clients understand their health and safety obligations.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and creative environment; you will be able to work autonomously but will have the support of a wider team, and will have the opportunity to undertake international travel to support the role.
- Work with Production Teams throughout projects, ensuring effective event H&S plans and risk assessments are in place
- Ensure suitable RAMS are in place for contractors working on event sites
- Liaise with client Health and Safety teams as appropriate
- Debrief after completion of projects to review H&S performance, making recommendations for improvements
- Experience as a H&S professional within a media, events or entertainment environment is essential
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent and happy to complete a Diploma level qualification
- Pragmatic approach to safety management, able to adapt to different audiences
- Happy to travel internationally to support the role
Reference: LSQ 14359