YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety Consultancy is looking for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join their organisation. The company has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards. This organisation will offer you an opportunity to boost your career by providing a tailored personal development programme. This position will be fully embedded with a key client who is based in central London.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Project Manager and with one direct reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support for UK&I and Nordics Health & Safety sites and stakeholders.
- Creation of operational policies and procedures
- Support the creation of EHS standards
- Assisting with the mobilisation process for new sites, ensuring compliance and the client's good practice requirements are planned and implemented.
- To undertake and support major incidents
- Preparing and delivering to stakeholder's essential EHS information.
- Work collaboratively with the clients vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- To assist and provide contingency for the continual delivery of the EHS advisor operational tasks.
- Project Manage the contractual service delivery.
- Line Management of the Health & Safety Advisor.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are at least Tech IOSH and hold a NEBOSH general certificate. You are a driven, confident and engaging with great customer service skills. Ideally you'll have 3+ years of H&S experience across a client facing role and (or) within a corporate work environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £38k to £43k plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work closely a with high profile client.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.