We are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading Principal Contractors on it's biggest infrastructure project to help resource for three Senior Safety Advisors in London. 6 months long with a chance of future work, they are looking for candidates to start as early as Mid October.
- Undertake daily method statements, risk assessments, toolbox talks.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the end client.
- Implement the industry leading management system across the project.
- Chair weekly safety briefings with key stakeholders.
- Be the "go-to" safety personnel on site.
- NEBOSH Diploma (equivalent diploma qualification)
- 5 years + HSEQ experience.
- Relevant Civil Engineering, Rail and Construction experience.
- PTS/ICI Card.
- Experience working on major projects: Crossrail, Tideway etc.
If you're a pro-active and dynamic health, safety, environmental and quality advisor looking to work on one of the most iconic projects in Britain, get in touch with Joe on: Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org.