Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Slough | £45,000 + Car allowance + benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-established Civil Engineering company to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance and this role is critical to ensure this is not only maintained but continually improved and developed.
The company have over 40 years of operation and this role is responsible for health and safety across three major sites in the Slough and Wimbledon area.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Planning and implementing health and safety throughout the sites, assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring suitable solutions are in place
- Assisting, advising and coaching across the business to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigation to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally within civil engineering, quarrying or a related industry
- Relevant health and safety related qualification - NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- The ability to influence, communicate and engage with a range of stakeholders from site to management
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Conor Walsh - 01923 432 628.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK and Europe. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.