Senior Health and Safety Advisor
London | £45,000 + Car allowance + benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, global private specialist hospital to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. This organization has a large global presence and has recently launched in the UK. It offers top of the range care from their state-of-the-art clinics in Chelsea and Harley street.
This position is responsible for the health and safety matters within their facilities and property environment.
Responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Driving and influencing safe behaviors and working practices, and promoting a positive health and safety culture within the organization
- To ensure that the health and safety in the organisation is developed and communicated to all and performance is regularly monitored and reviewed
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the medical or a related industry
- NEBOSH general certificate or higher and ideally relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For more information or to discuss further contact Conor Walsh at or 01923 432 628. Ref 8449
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.