We have been engaged to work exclusively with a major construction company in the recruitment of a Senior Safety Manager, based on a project in South London. We have a long-existing relationship with our client, who has a good reputation in the industry for delivering on bespoke commercial construction projects, up to £150 million in value.
The successful candidate will be playing a pivotal role in consistently improving the Health and Safety culture within the business with the opportunity of significant career development.
- The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues across their sites
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Develop the Management Systems
- Maintain effective working relationships with the project-based team
- Managing a small team of H&S professionals
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- GradIOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Construction-related background, desirably high rise construction
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business with high attention to detail
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.