Acre is proud to partner exclusively with a global leader in solar technology in supporting both their domestic and international growth across engineering and operations.
Our client delivers highly engineered premium solar technology to leading utilities, developers and IPP's in their efforts to develop top preforming utility-scale solar projects. With significant growth across the business stemming from client demand, a competitive and high quality product suite as well as strong private equity backing, we are seeking innovative engineering talent with strong communication skills to help bolster the growth while maintaining the quality in engineering expected from both internal stakeholders and external clients.
Specifically, Acre is seeking a proven and ambitious Civil/Structural Engineer to join this growing team and help accelerate the adoption of clean and economic energy across the country.
This Senior Civil-Structural Engineer will:
- Implement, plan and design engineering projects
- Partner with engineering teams and customers to understand the scope and needs of specific projects
- Develop the project design strategy within financial budget guidelines; including design responsibilities while ensuring a timely completion
- Act as primary technical consultant for the customer on projects
- Construct and/or check all drafting work for projects using AutoCAD.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and/or assist service team; travel may include up to 10% annually
- Write technical documents for system or system components as needed
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and organized engineer to learn and develop their career with a quickly growing, global solar tracker manufacturer.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate effectively and a team player
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with building codes and standards, ASCE, AISC, IBC, ICC, ISO, IEC, etc.
- BA/BS degree in applicable engineering discipline - civil, structural, or mechanical
- Experience in the solar industry a plus but are open to other relevant sectors
- 2D AutoCAD and 3D analysis experience required and SolidWorks strongly preferred
- Experience with PVSyst is required
Don't hesitate, apply now!