Senior CDM Advisor / PD
Are you a Senior CDM Advisor / PD looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client, a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, is looking for someone to join their team in the South East.
The role will involve working with public and private sector clients on a range of new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects. You will manage these projects, as well as effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate Health & Safety for all project stages.
You will also carry out site inspections and deliver high quality reports to the client, as well as reviewing and advising on contractor's health and safety management documents.
Your skills & experience:
- Knowledge of asbestos, gas, electric and legionella compliance
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate - valid within the last 5 years
- Technical, Graduate or Chartered Membership of IOSH
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015
- Experience working as a Health & Safety Advisor within construction environments, in particular new build and refurb
- Excellent time management
- Effective decision maker and excellent team player
- Preferably membership to the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS) and hold an NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health & Safety (NEBOSH / City & Guilds)
Is this the job for you? Apply now or contact David Ward for a chat at Allen & York on 01202 888 986