Our client is a sector focused business actively operating and investing in commercial, residential, education, MOD, Ministry of Justice, sports, nuclear and retail clients and projects. You will be expected to work closely with the clients as expert advisor throughout the project.
- Act as Principal Designer or Principal Designer Advisor on small to large scale projects.
- Act as Independent Client Advisor
- Conducting audits to include both general health and safety compliance and topic specific audits.
- Advising and instructing clients on project team capability, management arrangements and other relevant procedures.
- Undertake accident or other special investigations to assist the client as required.
- Provide health and safety advice, guidance, training and support across the client base
- Assist in the completion of PQQ/tender documents
- The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service excellence with good commercial awareness.
- Proven experience providing client-side health and safety services within the construction or property industry.
- GradIOSH qualification working toward Chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH).
- Incorporated Member of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS) working toward Certified Member of the Association for Project Safety (CMaPS)
- Level 6 health and safety qualification (Level 3 if already chartered in design discipline)
- Good experience working under the CDM Regulations, carrying out roles such as CDM Coordinator.
- Wide ranging sector experience and working knowledge of large scale/complex projects.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Rail, highways and infrastructure sector experience.
If you are interested in this role, or any others we have on at the moment, give me a call on 0207 960 2581 or email