Senior CDM Consultant | South London
Up to £65,000 salary + Travel & benefits
We're working with a dynamic and fast-growing organisation to secure a Senior CDM Consultant to manage and deliver CDM coordination across a range of major construction projects in and around London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional environment with like-minded individuals and develop your career further.
The company has an excellent reputation in the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality CDM services to company clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities for the Senior CDM Consultant:
- Manage and coordinate a number of commercial, public and infrastructure projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Ensuring compliance with clients' internal processes and procedures.
- Lead a small team of CDM Consultants and train and mentor them where competent to do so.
- Build high-level relationships with clients and deliver strong stakeholder engagement internally with sector leads across the infrastructure, construction and other related sectors.
- Communicate effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations.
- Act as Principal Designer in accordance with CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential experience and qualifications for the Senior CDM Consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, with minimum of NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Certificate.
- Ideally GRADIOSH and membership of AaPS (Ideally IMaPS)
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF ED581.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.