|Sector||Acoustic Consultant & Noise Control, Construction HSE|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 6 September 2019|
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of build and refurb projects within the likes of manufacturing, motor sport, retail, education, leisure, residential, public sector and infrastructure. With plenty to keep you engaged and challenged, utilising your experience within the construction industry and knowledge of CDM 2015 you will provide CDM advisory and ideally Principal Designer services to this diverse client base.
• Experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
• Strong knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations and ideally delivered Principal Designer role.
• Experience from either consultancy or client side will be considered for this role.
• Comfortable and confident in managing, developing and motivating a team.
• Enjoy client interaction with the ability to instil confidence and guide them through the project.
• Good multitasking skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Hold a NEBOSH or equivalent qualification.
• APS accredited.
In return you will receive a comprehensive benefits package to include competitive salary, car allowance, bonus, professional membership paid and a number of other benefits.