A global consultancy who are currently working on a magnitude of major UK projects is currently seeking a CDM Consultant who is able to provide Health & Safety services to a range of existing clients in Manchester/ North West. The successful candidates will be expected to deliver H&S consultancy / CDM advice and other related projects across a range of commercial, public and infrastructure clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned consultancy who have an outstanding pipeline of work. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own day to day activities and workload with deliverable and timescales.
- Delivery of CDM co-ordination services and other CDM / H&S related projects
- Providing clients with high level H&S consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information
- Advise and support to clients on the CDM regulations including planned 2015 amendments
- Assisting in the development of further H&S or CDM opportunities through technical articles, speaking opportunities and bid support
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering practical health and safety solutions either as an in-house H&S Advisor or as a consultant.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant H&S / design / engineering / property related discipline, with a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum in H&S, but preferably NEBOSH Diploma and be CMIOSH / RMaPS, or actively working towards it.
- Proven track record of business development would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be confident in giving presentations in a client facing environment