Don’t wait for the New Year to start applying for the right job ……
Good commute from Surrey / London / Middlesex
Are you looking for flexible working and an employer that really cares about yours and others well-being?
Then look no further. Our client is recruiting for a Safety Diploma qualified Health & Safety Manager with an aptitude for systems to work within a corporate and consultancy environment based on the West side of London offering exceptional well-being and ‘quality of life’ benefits.
- NEBOSH Safety Diploma / NCRQ 6 or equivalent qualification
- Committed to continual personal improvement and learning and CPD
- Experience of managing effective strategy of Mental Health, Well-being and stress issues
- Management systems experience - ISO 9001 and ISO 45001
- Management / Team leader experience
- Self-motivated with strong influencing and planning skills
- Professional Membership of IOSH – ideally Grad IOSH / CMIOSH level
- Corporate Facilities / Estates Management experience
- Effective Training and advisory techniques
- Focus on Behavioural safety techniques and culture change improvements
This is a unique career opportunity to join an established high profile organisation working as part of the ‘in-house’ management team.
The role will include working closely with the facilities team so experience in FM or estates management would be a distinct advantage too.
A diverse post which includes:
- Improvement management and maintenance of the quality and environmental systems
- Training and behavioural safety coaching
- Report writing and using effective analytical skills.
- Leading strategy on improved well-being
Salary £38k - £45k
As well as flexible working other benefits offered are; free breakfast and discounted lunch, health and welfare cash plan and a private medical policy.
Core hours 9 – 5 pm
Based in attractive modern offices close to central transport tube and bus links in the hub of a busy town. Some occasional UK travel provides scope for variety in the role too.
Contact June Hancock for more information on 0208 420 4064