Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Systems Coordinator
Brentwood | Up to £30,000 + benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a leading specialist contractor to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Systems Coordinator. This expanding organisation caters to a number of large construction projects, and aim to continue growing through the long-term relationships built with both new and existing clients.
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure that the business management systems are fit for purpose and meet required standards.
Key responsibilities for the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Systems Coordinator:
- Act as the representative for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
- Maintain and control those systems and where required, other such business systems
- Facilitate and manage documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Systems Coordinator will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of implementing, maintaining or improving standards (for example ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages, Excel, Word Etc.
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally a relevant SHEQ qualification, NEBOSH, NCRQ etc and ideally a SHEQ auditing qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality within a dynamic growing business. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply to or call on 01923 432 634. Ref ED569
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.