Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator
Wakefield | £20,000 - £25,000
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large high-profile civil engineering contractor to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Coordinator. The organisation has a proven track record of success over a number of years and their clients include many of the UKs largest companies.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator will include:
- Administration of all aspects of the SHEQ Team including activities, resources, equipment and information
- Working closely with the Head of SHEQ on projects, monitoring progress to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Engaging across the team to ensure information is communicated accurately
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Supporting with site visits and inspections when necessary.
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administration or project related role
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under their own initiative
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects to tight time scales
- Some interest or understanding in the health, safety environment or quality space
For further information contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF ED372
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.