A London based Local Authority is seeking a Safety Compliance officer to work on a 6-9 month contract with a high chance of an extension.
There will be site travel involved, however this role is suitable for someone looking for an element of remote working.
- Provide safety management compliance assurance inline with the relevant legislation
- Arrange and coordinate Risk Assessments and asset inspections
- Make recommendations concerning corrective actions
- Review reports and documentation
- Ensure necessary remedial works are identified and completed
- A strong working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- A strong background in statutory compliance
- NEBOSH General is essential
- Environmental, Mechanical or Electrical technical qualifications are essential