The Safety Assurance Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of an effective risk based corporate occupational safety audit programme across all Eurostar locations.
This position provides competent, expert and professional safety advice and assistance to all Eurostar functions as well as assisting with the development and implementation of safety improvement plans across the business.
We're looking for someone to...
• Ensure the implementation and ongoing management of an effective risk based corporate occupational safety audit programme.
• Ensure systems are in place to provide feedback on the outcome of audits to relevant management and staff.
• Prepare audit reports at the completion of all audits for review by the Safety Manager/Head of Safety prior to their publication.
• Undertake the role of EIL’s Risk Management Maturity (RM3) specialist ensuring all audit reports contain an RM3 rating and the production of the annual overall RM3 report.
• Support the Continental Safety Compliance Manager with any updates required to the Documents Unique to ensure its reflects EIL’s scope of operation, and with any continental occupational safety or wellbeing initiatives being undertaken.
• Provide advice, support, assistance and guidance in the development and implementation of improvement plans to deliver the highest standards of occupational and fire safety performance across the business.
We're looking for someone who...
• Has a high level in both English and French (B2 minimum, C1 ideal)
• Has a recognised occupational safety management qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH, etc)
• Has a recognised safety auditing qualification with current experience of auditing.
• Has experience of developing and delivering corporate safety audit programs.
• Has ability to work under own initiative to tight deadlines.
• Travel benefits for work and play
• A great pension
• Exclusive discounts and perks
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please don't hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.