Safety & Security Manager
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious client based in the Greater Manchester area for a Safety & Security manager to join their Safety team.
Your new role
- You will report to the Head of Safety and be responsible for managing safety and security for the organisation.
- You will review and implement safety & security best practices.
- Liaise with relevant authorities
- Responsible for assisting with the management of event safety staff including training and development
- Regular travelling within your position
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this position applicants must have experience of managing safety & security ideally within a multi site environment.
- Experience in manned guarding operations
- Experience planning and delivering security operations within international settings.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a reputable well known organisation with some excellent benefits which include:
- Private healthcare, discounted shopping vouchers and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.