Are you interested in working on the largest UK nuclear construction project for a generation? Acre is proud to be working exclusively alongside a key stakeholder on Hinkley Point C to identify 2 hard-working and enthusiastic Health and Safety advisors. The successful candidate will be involved in shaping HSE across a ground-breaking £18 billion nuclear development. During its peak this construction project will involve 55 tower cranes and 6000 operatives on site. You will be part of a team responsible for insuring contractors and supply chains operate in a safe and compliant manner, and you could be working on a package of works up to £1 Billion in value.
- Participating in creating, maintaining and improving HSE initiatives in the workplace
- Communicating effectively with a multitude of key stakeholders, from company directors to site sub-contractors
- Carry out regular behavioural safety conversations with various stakeholders on site
- Providing assurance that the designers and sub-contractors are complying with requirements under CDM Regulations 2015
- Undertaking frequent site inspections, risk assessments and incident investigations where appropriate
- Being proactive in the creation and implementation of systems and programmes which underpin HSE awareness across the project
This position will suit individuals that have great communications skills, a collaborative working style and are commercially minded.
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH working towards chartership
- NEBOSH Diploma / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working on major infrastructure or construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and forward-thinking individual to join a world leading and highly regarded organisation, helping to drive HSE performance across a pioneering nuclear construction project. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and skillset then please do apply.