Principal Safety have been at the forefront of Construction Health and Safety consultancy for over sixteen years. In that time we have built a stable and varied Client base working predominantly within the leisure/retail sectors. It is our passion to provide honest, professional and effective solutions for our clients, using bespoke systems, leading technology and a team of dedicated, qualified consultants. We now have the opportunity for a Safety Adviser (Office Based) to join our team and be a part of its continued success.
The successful candidate will ideally have some construction experience along with construction related qualifications (i.e. HNC/D etc.) although these are not essential. You will need to have successfully completed, or be working towards, the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent. You will possess the ability to communicate effectively and ensure the provision of an exceptional service to all our Clients at all times.
Duties will include:
- Review and confirm acceptance of contractors Construction Phase Plans.
- Assess the suitability, or otherwise, of contractors risk assessments & safe systems of work.
- Maintain good working relationships and provide project H&S advice/guidance to all members of the Client’s project team.
- Ensure that the intention is that all works are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with current legislation.
- Effectively manage work flow generated by clients to ensure projects are started on time.
- Liaise, as necessary, with our field based Safety Advisers.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and accuracy.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please don’t hesitate to call us on 01202 802001 and ask for Terry Wallington.